Freelance Home writers, well what can we say? After many times trying to contact their support team or any sort of contact, I have come to the conclusion you are not supposed to contact them.
$2.95 for the first week, yeah that seems good, but if you are having trouble logging on, and you cannot contact them for support, that money seems a waste of time. Now a couple of weeks later and still no contact, and you notice that a deduction has appeared on your bank statement of around $50 (depending on conversion rates) then I am of the mind that this is a scam.
I have now under constant determination been able to log on. Reading through all the documents, and then having a look at the actual jobs offered. Unless you have quite a bit of experience or a degree of sorts, forget it. Learning on the job, and getting paid for it may take a while. By the time you would actually get enough experience to be able to submit for those better paying positions, you would have paid Freelance Home Writers a monthly sum of around $50.
One position I read about actually stated you needed atleast 3 years experience.
So now I am waiting to see if I can get a refund. They advertise a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so lets see if it is worth anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment